+ Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Make $400 Profit Every Day With 30 Minutes of Work a Day

Quote Originally Posted by 4freedom
    Just picked this up and will now heartily recommend to my list because it offers a very LINEAR approach. Do this, then this, then this - which is what most people really want - a step-by-step system that walks them from start to finish.

Great work. Love it.
    Tired of Google taking away your traffic and your chance to make money?

Successful Clickbank Affiliate Makes $400 In Profit Each and Every Day… Spending just 30 Minutes… And Shows You How to Do It!

“On the page below, you’ll discover how you can make $300 to $400 a day, in your spare time, right from home…even if you haven’t made a dime online yet!

I guarantee it and have the results to prove it! I’ll pull back the curtain on my own online business that makes $400 (and more) a day in just 30 minutes each day… and show you exactly how I’ve done it.

Dear friend,

If you've been online for any length of time... you know that Google is the KING of all search engines.

More people use Google than ALL OTHER search engines combined.

But there’s simply one BIG problem for us as marketers.

Any time Google changes their algorithms and does an “update”… you can drop in rankings and your business can literally be WIPED out in a day.

I don’t know about you… but I’d hate to worry all the time about my traffic possibly disappearing overnight because Google decides another algorithm change.

Well, because of the hassle of dealing with SEO, free traffic, and algorithms… a lot of internet marketers turn to paid traffic like Google Adwords.

There's no doubt that Adwords is a proven way to get traffic, but it’s getting tougher and tougher to get it to work.

Who Am I And Why Should You Listen To Me?

My name is Khairi and I’m an online marketer. And just like you probably have... I've tried every traffic source I could find online.

And like many of you, I found that Google Adwords gave me the most traffic that converted the best. Some of my BEST campaigns had made thousands of dollars.

But it seemed no matter what I did, Google would decide I was violating their advertising policies, so they’d just ban me. Over and over again.

Well, that made me so angry… I decided I was DONE using Google. I mean, it’s tough enough trying to make money online without having to worry about Google banning you.

Google makes it nearly impossible for the honest marketer to make a living these days. Even the good GUYS like me get shut down. Perhaps you’ve already experienced this?

Has Google Left You Extremely Frustrated?

Perhaps you've been Google slapped or banned, just like thousands of other sites have. Maybe you’ve your wasted time and energy on trying to please Google?

Maybe you remember the golden days BEFORE the Google slaps and their war on affiliates? You know, the days where you could just throw up a Google ad and easily make thousands? The truth is… I got tired of dealing with Google.

So the last time I got banned on Adwords, I started testing out ads on Bing.

I’d send targeted Bing traffic to high-converting Clickbank offers and I’ve never looked back! Bing is SO much more business-friendly than Google, the competition is less, Bing is a lot more affordable.

And the GOOD NEWS is... you're going to discover, right now, how you can quickly, easily, and CONSISTENTLY send Bing traffic to high converting offers on Clickbank.

This can make you $400 or more, each and every day… all in about 30 minutes of work.

Bing is the second biggest pay per click search engine behind Google. And the truth is, you can get HUGE amounts of traffic from Bing, if you know how. You can sign up with their content network and increase your traffic, or you can do media buys with Bing.

This traffic is so much easier to work with than Google. Internet marketers who use it often NEVER go back to Google because there’s no reason!

Sending Bing Traffic To High Converting Clickbank Offers Can Make you a lot of Money

That’s right… you can send inexpensive Bing traffic to high converting offers on Clickbank and you can make a ton of money.

When you have a high converting Clickbank offer... sending Bing traffic to that offer the right way can be one of the most profitable ways to make money online.

In fact, I started making $400 a day in profit in less than 6 months on Bing. These days, I make over $1,000 per day… without needing Google, SEO, JVs, or my own product! Bing traffic has been the most profitable source of traffic I've used. It’s also been the most targeted and least expensive.

This same exact method has helped many internet marketers earn thousands of dollars’ in profit in a day... all by sending Bing traffic to high converting offers on Clickbank.

I’ll Show You How to Do it the Easiest Way

It doesn't matter what niche your business is in… Bing provides a highly targeted traffic at a much less expensive rate than other paid traffic sources.

The only downside is... it can take a lot of time and money to start profiting from Bing and Clickbank if you don’t know what you’re doing.

So let me ask… what if you had someone who could show you how to use Bing traffic to generate a ton of money by sending traffic to high converting Clickbank offers?

What's more, what if I could show you how you can make $400 or more each and every day, in about 30 minutes time, without actually needing your own product? And what if I could show you how to ramp it up and scale your traffic to the point you're making $400, $500, or more every single day by promoting Clickbank affiliate offers?

If you’re an affiliate marketer and you’d like a source of inexpensive, targeted traffic you can use to send to the highest converting affiliate offers… I'm going to show you how.

I’ll show you what I used to make $400 or more each and every day as an affiliate! Again, these days I make more, but let’s start with me showing you how to make $400.

I suddenly realized that I could help out so many other people who were affected by all the harsh Google slaps. I just KNEW so many other good, hard-working regular people were suddenly affected by Google, just like I had been.

I remember thinking back to when my Clickbank account was at zero. I thought to myself, if I EVER come across a proven way to make a ton of money, I’m going to do whatever I can to help other people do it as well.

I made a promise to myself, that if I ever got lucky and hit it big, I’d give back to others online… the ones who are struggling to make money in a true, proven, and honest way.

And now, here it is, my promise that I had made to myself that when I made it big, I’d help out others online trying to make it.

I decided to put together a comprehensive manual with step-by-step instructions on how to make $400 a day profit with Bing and Clickbank.

Introducing “How to Make $400 Per Day with Bing”

This really is a blueprint to copy my business down to the smallest detail.

I've spent the last two years creating, testing and tweaking this and you can now use it to cut right to the chase and start doing what WORKS to get more targeted traffic.

I’ll show you exactly how I’ve been able to make $400 per day by using Bing traffic and high converting Clickbank offers!

When you read this guide… you’ll discover:

1. Understand how to make money with Bing and Clickbank!
    2. How to find the best affiliate offers to promote
    3. The truth about how Bing actually converts better than Google!
    4. My step-by-step strategy for making commissions using Clickbank and Bing
    5. Learn how to set up your highly profitable Clickbank campaign from scratch.
    6. Find out what affiliate offers make the most money possible.
    7. Learn how to find and choose the offers that are converting the best and paying the most… so you can make the most money with the least effort.
    8. Learn how to scale your offer so that it keeps growing and growing, and making more and more money, all on autopilot, while you’re off doing other things!
    9. Discover how to make sure your offer has the best chance at converting.
    10. Find out how to NEVER lose money with Bing traffic.
    11. The surprising secrets of promoting offers by doing this!
    12. Why Bing is one of the easiest traffic sources to use
    13. Find out how to select an offer that's MOST likely to convert
    14. Discover how to use demographics to find which niches to market to
    15. Get step by step advice for setting up a Bing Campaign
    16. Find out how to create a winning campaign that will make you the most money.
    17. Learn how most marketers are using Bing the wrong way.
    18. Find out how to dominate any niche you want to enter!
    19. Learn how to scale your offer so that it keeps making more and more money!
    20. How to get over 1,000 visitors to a brand new site in 10 minutes or less
    21. Learn how to set up your own highly profitable ads from scratch.
    22. Learn how to optimize your campaigns by following a real life case study
    23. Learn how to do the tracking so you know what’s making money
    24. Find out the real way to build a real business by collecting leads
    25. Get the tools I use that will save you a lot of time and make a lot of money
    26. Learn how I do market research (high chance of making money straight away
    27. You’ll learn how to set up your own highly profitable media buys from scratch.
    28. Why this top quality, targeted traffic leads directly to more sales and profits
    29. Learn how to choose the best offers that your site visitors will be dying to buy.
    30. Discover an incredible technique you can use with Affiliate offers, Clickbank, and Bing that will allow you to set it up once, and then get paid over and over
    31. Learn how to take over and dominate any niche in just 30 days or less.
    32. Learn the exact strategies to get a steady stream of traffic to your site
    33. A sneaky trick that will rack up hundreds to thousands of new visitors per day
    34. Reverse engineer your competition and immediately see why they're beating you
    35. How to completely dominate and get 10 TIMES more laser-targeted traffic.
    36. How to get enormous amounts of traffic to your site without Google
    37. How to overtake any competitor in your niche by getting more traffic than they do
    38. Avoid the common pitfalls that most marketers make when buying traffic.
    39. How to get paid traffic that doesn't wipe out your entire budget.
    40. Generate high-converting, laser-targeted traffic to your affiliate links in hours!
    41. Get FREE traffic… but with none of the SEO head-aches or hard work
    42. Generate FASTER results than Adwords (go live and get traffic in hours)
    43. Enjoy red-hot conversions with top-converting affiliate offers
    44. Pass your competition and gain an unfair advantage over other affiliates!
    45. Less competition (this is a secret strategy that hardly NO ONE knows)
    46. Google proof – You can’t get slapped or banned

And that's just a tiny sample of what you'll learn.

If You Can Follow my Directions, You can Make $400 a Day with Bing and Clickbank!

I make between $400 and $1,000 each and every day... right from my home computer, and I only work an hour or so each day. And there's no reason you can't do this as well.

That's the TRUE power of an internet business that brings in quality traffic that buys what you're selling!

If you'd like to make a lot of money from home... spend more time with your kids, take vacations when you want... tell your boss to take a hike... and create a great new future for your family... then this guide will help! Just imagine how your life will be different, once you're making a lot more money.

I'm handing you this EXACT SAME program that has brought me success beyond my wildest dreams.

This training walks you through the very best strategies and techniques for using Bing and Clickbank to explode your sales and profits. My course will explain, in detail, how to use Bing traffic and Clickbank offers to turn every $100 into $300 and $400 or more.

It's literally "do this and then do that" step by step on how to go about setting up a profitable Bing to Clickbank campaign from start to finish... getting floods of targeted traffic to your offers. I’ll even give you a detailed case study on how I generate $400 a day with Clickbank offers and Bing traffic.

It’s the Fastest and Easiest Way to Make Money!

No other course offers such specific, step by step training and tools to help you learn how to send Bing traffic to profitable Clickbank offers.

In the guide I give you the exact method and step by step blueprint I used to generate $400 within 2 days and this was when I first started out with Bing and Clickbank.

Finally, you no longer have to worry about traffic methods that aren’t profitable. What's more, out of all the ways to make money online... sending Bing traffic to Clickbank offers is literally one of the easiest.

You don't need to know anything technical, you don't need your own product, you don’t need to chase affiliates or JV partners, or any of that.

From start to finish... I’ll walk you through every single action you need to do, step by step. There’s no reason to keep stumbling in the dark, trying everything and anything you can to get more traffic to your affiliate offers.

You can just follow the same exact system that I've personally used to start funneling traffic from Bing to affiliate offers... pumping cash into your bank account like clockwork.

Want to know what can happen when you finally FIGURE out how to drive as much traffic as you want to your website?

• You can live in your dream house
    • You can buy all of the things you want.
    • You can do what you want, when you want.
    • You can take exotic vacations and see things most people dream about.
    • You can give your family the life you've always wanted to.
    • You’re able to make an endless amount of money.
    • You have no financial worries and are completely secure and happy.

It's an amazing and uplifting feeling you have to experience for yourself! All you need is a computer and internet access, that's it.

And You Can Be Making Money In Minutes!

This manual is truly fool-proof. It takes you step-by-step through the whole process, guiding you every step of the way.

You simply…

1. Use Bing to get traffic like I’ll show you
    2. Send that traffic to the best converting Clickbank offers
    3. Start making money over and over again.

Just Imagine For a Moment…

You’ve copied my business and you’re generating at least $400 every day. Sure, it’s not a million dollars a month… but it’s a realistic income.

This is all on auto pilot, each and every day! There’s no learning curve that requires hours and hours of you being glued to your computer.

If you’re like me… you like things simple, clear, and easy to follow. That’s exactly why I made this ENTIRE guide very clear and easy to use and understand.

Bottom line, if you can…

1. Switch your computer on

2. Follow the manual

3. Collect your cash

Yes, it’s THAT easy! Now you can turn those Bing clicks into a TON of Clickbank affiliate sales! There’s none of the SEO headaches or formulas to try and figure out.

With this same exact guide I've talked about... you can speed up the entire process and get it all done in a fraction of the time. You can skip the learning curve that I had to go through. Now you can

• IGNORE Google AdWords
    • IGNORE Twitter
    • IGNORE Article Writing
    • IGNORE Banner Ads
    • IGNORE Social Media
    • IGNORING Link Swaps and Ad Swaps

...and pretty much everything else you've been told. Believe me, once you start focusing on Bing, you'll start to get more traffic and make more money than you believe possible.

And once again, no matter if you're a complete internet marketing newbie... or you're an online business owner who is looking to boost conversion, sales, profits, and cash flow... you can use this to get endless amounts of top quality traffic.

And this means...

• NO MORE working hours and hours... just for peanuts.
    • NO MORE long days of trying to figure out the best way to promote your site.
    • NO MORE stress because of not getting any traffic OR sales.
    • NO MORE worrying about having enough money to pay your bills.

Suddenly the freedom, wealth, security, and future that you want for you and your family starts to really seem possible.

So How Much Does This Guide Cost?

Well, let me ask. If the only thing this program did was show you how I made $400 a day using Bing and Clickbank, it would be worth $100 right?

If the only thing that this did was help you stop spending hours and hours of your time on SEO… it would be worth $100, yes? If the only thing it did was make it so you didn’t have to beg affiliates or Joint Venture partners… that’s worth $100, yes?

Well, the good news is… this does every one of those and more! But I’m not going to ask you to pay $200. In fact, it won’t even cost you HALF of that, or $100. If you take advantage of this special offer right now, your total investment is just $17.00!

That's a SINGLE ONE TIME payment. Nothing more to pay – ever. All of this makes this a literal no-brainer. If you're not willing to invest $17.00 to save hours of your free time, and potentially make thousands... then you have to ask yourself if you're REALLY in this business to succeed.

Stop wasting all your valuable time and money on Google. Invest in this, save all that money, start to steadily increase your traffic, and your business will climb to heights you never thought possible!

Download :

Code:
    Only registered members can view code.
    Pasw :
    Code:
    Only registered members can view code.
    Please Mirror.

Thank you for share @Easyshare I have download it and going to read it. Hope it good. Because the copy above sounds good

Thanks @Easyshare ... I think this download would be a profitable one.
    The contents were good and now going to read the whole pdf file.

Thanks

nice share dude, is that like google adsense or not? i interested to join that's program, and what's payment processor can request payout for this program?

Thanks for the share mate , will try this out because it looks very good . The content is good and now it's the time where I'm going to read the pdf file .

@Easyshare Thanks for sharing, im reading it right now its very usefull to me becuase im newbie in EARNING MONEY ONLINE. BIG PROFIT
    Last edited by barney99; 08-24-2013 at 05:46 PM.

Appreciate the share, but this is just the pdf and not the complete offering based on the sales page.
    Thanks!

I wonder if the method is still usable these days because clickbank methods are getting saturation every day. I don't think that we should be relying more on the tricks and the methods which are having some issues as well. that said, you can see that it would be easy to manage the methods which can be tricky sometimes.

hmm i dont know. and how much we have to invest? is really a risk yes?

I think I should try my hand on these methods, 400$ is too much earnings per day to earn.... Can anybody describe me in detail so that I can make this procedure to get started and earn money

@Easyshare Thanks for the share, buddy. I hope that this tutorial is still working because this looks very nice.
    By the way, are the percentages in those graphics right? Because that's a lot of profit for what I'm seeing.

You really created a very well said and a pro thread there buddy. You inspired me, thank you.

--
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    #twitter - @iErvs_
    [ Mountain Lion 10.8.3 - Intel Core i5 4th Generation - 16GB RAM Corsair - 300GB SSD - 1TB WD HDD SATA ]

well its lengthy but very hand and usefull .if someone are very interested and sincere then must read this content and i appreciate your post buddy.nice sharing these type of sharing really touches my heart.

The guide that you download on this page is basically going to tell you how to work with bing ads. that is all to it. there is not much in the guide to use. just some information when it comes to adding the report and the information into the place. I have seen that it would be possible for you to work with the bing ads and that made some money as well.

Thanks for this big guide you posted here, I am trying it today and hoping for good results of upto 100$ per month as I will be satisfied in that

Thank you for sharing.
    This is nice share.
    Please lent me to download it.

I have tried this repport and found out that the report only tells things about the bing and nothing else. there are no technical stuff into it but mostly the profit and other stuff is mentioned. so kind of misleading if you ask me. it should be something better that for money.

Thanks a lot dear for this kind information about earning because i was looking for some earning ways and i think they are one of the easiest way for earning..

Actually this is a good company but is similar to the company google adsense Or do not have the seniority or are new

Nice post, You can also earn to gather traffic on easyhitz4u site. This site have good ranking and they paid instantly. You can earn much more to use 2:1 surf . It's only 15 sec surf. So don't waste your time.

+ Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast